Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dons Birthday- Whanau Day Part 1

Dons' Gluten free Banana Cake with Passionfruit Buttercream 
Cake designed by Harry and decorated by Harry and Cuz Holls

Bex's Carrot Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting


Dons and Dion

Dad-am AKA Steptoe

Abbie, Tam, Kiwi, Ce-ce

Dons and I


Rochene (my sister) and my Mommy

Reubs...my baby

Jack and Tia

Harry and Ante (Pup and Porkchop)



Bex at birthday cake time

Dons with Cuz Holls and Pup----love the glass of bubbles!

Billy and Tam
Just a wee photo selection from Dons birthday celebration with the whanau at the Gables in Herne Bay. It was our sister-in-law Bex birthday as well so I made a cake for each of them. Harry had designed Dons cake ages ago so after I put the white fondant he was able to decorate it as he wanted with some help form his Cuz Holls. I just piped roses over Bex's cake which I think looks pretty especially with a touch of edible glitter!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful birthday dinner and stunning cake. It was a fantabulous birthday thanks to my darlings!

    ReplyDelete