Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Madness Photos

Harry with Santa's treats

Accompanied by a letter

About 530am....after an initial 2am wake up call and much sighing, tossing and turning

with the much wanted Furby

1st meal of the day...morning breakie at our place with George, Russ, Claire and Kathryn and of course us

Harry with Nana

troughing down at lunchtime...becuase it was raining we were all forced inside


one happy baby

Mama and pup

spot of clear weather and a relax after lots of yummy food

Neenee with my babies

me with with my babies


Grandmothers


Me with my sister....I know I know we look totally different!

George, Bobby and Todd


with mum and dad

Dons and I

with George and Russ

Baby Cooper...only 4 weeks old and very very kissable

Cousins- Beau, Harry, Hollie and Mini

Gaz and Maz

Uncle Farran (Faz) with some of the kids

Uncle Marc and pup

Moziah and Baby Ante (only 8 weeks old)

Look at that delicious smile


I know I know this is all about the photos but it's a really easy way to share them with family and friends overseas so please be patient....the food one will follow! Christmas for us started with a 2am wake up call, followed by much tossing, turning and sighing and a tiny bit of dozing until I finally gave up and relented at just after 5am!!! Therefore by 8am when the boys dads and Reubs other mum and her partner arrived for breakfast we felt like we had been up for most of the day already. 

Lunch was at George and Russells where between us we put on a pretty good spread (more on that later). My family and George's family all come together and we eat far too much and catch up on all the gossip. After we dragged our ridiculously full, bloated pukus home, and after an hours rest and a fresh shower it was time to head to Dons family Xmas. It's always so much to do on the day but as we have such a big family between us, it would be awful to miss out of seeing any of them. However we still managed to fit in a bit of the BBQ food before dragging our tired selves back home to relax and go to bed. 

I love love love Xmas day even though it's full on busy, I always eat far too much so feel like a total blimp, and the lead up is crazy. I love the feeling of family and the closeness that we are so lucky to have. Boxing Day is a total recuperation day for us....I could not imagine heading out into the madness of the the sales, where the boys can hang out with their new presents and I can eat chocolate and look at my lovely new cookbooks. The next post will be a food one.....




1 comment:

  1. ante is so CUTE! and i love the photo of when he is smiling.

    by Megan's son harry

    ReplyDelete