Thursday, May 10, 2012

Early Mother Day Muffins Courtesy of Harry

Harry's Lemon Yoghurt Muffins


Harry with his amazing baking

As I have just finished three (long) night shifts the boys have been at their dad's house while I was working. When I got to Harry's school to pick him up this afternoon, having not seen him for a few days, I was thrilled to receive an early Mother's day present that he had made himself while he was at his dad's. Harry knows I love lemon so he went online to one of my favourite websites called Foodlovers (which, by the way, you really should visit because it's a fantastic resource and has fabulous forums), to find a recipe for Lemon Yoghurt Muffins. They taste very yummy and I was very very happy to receive such a thoughtful gift. Thanks Pup and remember Mummy loves you SO much! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment