Monday, February 14, 2011

French Fridays with Dorie...Sweet and Spicy Nuts...really late!!


I have been really behind with my cooking for the French Fridays with Dorie group. Some of this has been because of time issues over the last couple of months and the other excuse I have is that some of the recipes chosen are just not right for our very hot summer season as it is winter in most of the world. However I really should have made these earlier. Not only are they extremely easy to make, but they deliver a big bang for your buck in the flavour department. They have that great balance of sweet and spicy which make them very, very moreish! I used almonds and cashews and between us all we managed to get through a big bowl of them they were that good. I will definitely make these again. Go to here to see how the others found it or even better purchase this amazing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment