Saturday, September 25, 2010

Reuben's birthday bash and new puppies!!!

Last night Reuben had his wee birthday bash. He invited 4 friends from school and his friend Jesse. We picked them up from school and took them to the Albany Mall so they could see 'The Last Airbender'...I'm not sure how much watching of the movie went on and can only speculate there was lots of talk and little watching. BUT I may be wrong....

Afterwards we got 7...yes 7 pizza's and went back to George and Russ's for dinner, ice cream sundaes and hangout time. Luckily for George and Russ they were well set up in the garage with the PS3, movies, TV and loads of junk food. They had a blast and were totally wired on sugar, boy-stuff, hanging out with each other and skateboarding. Reubs ended up with 3 of his friends staying the night so I was glad I got to go home to my own house until I had to get up early to go back to George's to make breakfast for the remaining boys. They managed to polish off a heap of bacon, a double batch of waffles, a double batch of pancakes as well as ice cream, banana and both maple syrup and chocolate sauce. It's incredible how much they can put away!

Doing the low rider thing


Hmmm don't think this needs explaining
The mess!

The morning after...looking a bit tired on it



On another note my best friend Andrea has just become a proud mother (or is it a grandmother?) again to 4 lovely little puppies (3 girls and 1 boy). They are also Archie's new brother and sister. OMG they are divine and at only a week old still have their eyes closed. I had to include some photos should anyone want to purchase one before they all go (hint hint to George and Russ). One of the girls looks just like Archie did but I have to say that once again my early favourite is the (very little) boy. I don't know what it is about boys but there is something very delicious about them and this little boy does not disappoint.


Lilly showing off her new boobs

The Archie look alike

The little boy with very unusual markings



All the babies snuggled up






No comments:

Post a Comment